Installing PC Software
Impatica viaDock Help > Installing Impatica viaDock > Installing PC Software
Important Note:The Impatica viaDock trial software and purchased software are the same. If you evaluated Impatica viaDock and Impatica Connector prior to purchasing, and have left both applications installed, you do not need to install any new Impatica software. Simply change your software registration.
See: Registering Impatica viaDock
Install the Impatica viaDock application on your Windows or Mac OS X computer as follows:
IMPORTANT: with the current release of Impatica viaDock, you must first install the BlackBerry Desktop Manager (DTM) on your Windows PC (Skip to step 3 if you already have the DTM software installed on your PC).
- Download the DTM from here:
Or you can simply do an Internet search for "BlackBerry Desktop Manager download Windows"
- Install the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software. You do not need to launch the software, we simply require the drivers.
- Download the Impatica viaDock application installation file.
- Once downloaded, double-click the file to install the application.
- Once it is installed, you will have both a desktop icon and a program entry for “Impatica viaDock”.
Mac OS X
- Download the application installation file.
- Once downloaded, the file will automatically mount the volume "Impatica viaDock". If this volume is not mounted, double-click the file Impatica-viadock.dmg.
- Open the "Impatica viaDock" volume by double-clicking it or by selecting it in the Finder. Click and drag the "Impatica viaDock" icon to your hard drive (e.g., to the Applications folder) to complete the installation.
- If you wish, drag the Impatica viaDock icon to the Mac dock.
You will be prompted to register your copy of Impatica viaDock the first time you run it.
- Related Topics
- Installing BlackBerry Software
- Verify BlackBerry Security Settings
- Registering Impatica viaDock
- Running Impatica viaDock
- Connecting to your BlackBerry
Previous | Next