Windows Mobile Requirements
- For PowerPoint Projection (Impatica Presentation
Viewer application), Windows Mobile Smartphone and Pocket
PC running Windows Mobile 2003 or later and Windows or
Broadcom/Widcomm Bluetooth stack
- e.g. Symbol devices that use a StoneStreet
Bluetooth stack would not be supported.
- Note: Devices running Windows Mobile 2003
second edition Version 4.21.1088 and the Broadcom
Bluetooth stack are known to not work with the ShowMate.
- For Screen Projection (Impatica Screen Projector
application), Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC running
Windows Mobile 5 or later, Windows or Broadcom/Widcomm
Bluetooth stack and supports frame buffering
- e.g. Symbol devices, due to the StoneStreet
Bluetooth stack, and HP iPAQ hx2410 devices as they
do not support frame buffering (frame buffering is
generally not available in older devices that, although
upgraded to a supported operating system, do not provide
frame buffering capabilities).
- Projector or other display with VGA input
- PC with Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista (32 bit) to perform firmware upgrades when necessary
Questions about Impatica ShowMate?
Email Impatica Customer Support or call:
- In North America: (800) 548-3475
- Outside North America: (613) 736-9982