Mobile Applications Developer
Impatica Inc. has an opening in Ottawa for an experienced Mobile Applications Developer.
The ideal candidate has:
- a university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- experience of at least 5 years in software product development, including 3 years in Java and/or C++ programming;
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
In addition, the candidate must demonstrate a balance of knowledge and skills in several of the following:
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, UNIX
- Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, Visual Basic
- Development Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio C++, BlackBerry Java Development Environment, CodeWarrior, Project Builder, CVS, Javadoc, Bugzilla, Ant
- Concepts and Methodologies: Product development lifecycle, prototyping, design patterns, UML, OOD, OOP, Bluetooth, Client/Server applications, i18n
- Java API/Frameworks: Log4j, JSR-82, MIDlets, JUnit, AWT/Swing (J2SE)
- Mobile: J2ME, MIDP, Windows Mobile, ActiveSync, BlackBerry API, ActiveSync API, WAP, MMS, 3GPP, Symbian/EPOC, Palm OS, Windows CE
- E-Learning: AICC, SCORM, LMS, LCMS
- Media Format Standards: GIF, PNG, JPEG, SVG, WMF, EMF, WAV, SMIL, QuickTime, Windows Media, Real, Flash
- Multimedia Applications: Microsoft PowerPoint, Macromedia Director and Flash
Please submit your resume to Impatica Careers with Mobile Applications Developer in the subject line. We thank all respondents for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
<< Back to Careers