Impatica Inc. has an opening in Ottawa for an experienced Java Developer.
The ideal candidate has:
- a university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- experience in Java programming;
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
In addition, the candidate must demonstrate a balance of knowledge and skills in several of the following:
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, UNIX
- Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, Visual Basic
- Development Tools: Eclipse, Project Builder, CVS, Javadoc, Bugzilla, Ant
- Concepts and Methodologies: Product development lifecycle, prototyping, design patterns, UML, OOD, OOP
- Database and Object Persistence: RDBMS, MySQL, SQL, JDBC, LDAP, JNDI, Enterprise Objects Framework, XML
- Java API/Frameworks: QuickTime for Java, JMF, Applets, AWT/Swing (J2SE), Accessibility
- E-Learning: AICC, SCORM, LMS, LCMS
- Media Format Standards: GIF, PNG, JPEG, SVG, WMF, EMF, WAV, SMIL, QuickTime, Windows Media, Real, Flash
- Multimedia Applications: Microsoft PowerPoint, Macromedia Director and Flash
Please submit your resume to Impatica Careers with Java Developer in the subject line. We thank all respondents for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
<< Back to Careers